Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh my gosh...techie I am not!

JoAnn's having a big sale this weekend..scary.

I would much prefer the fabric store on a sale day. You know the one where you have to take numbers to get your fabric cut and they are on 25 and you pull number 40! I use it as an opportunity to do more shopping, of course. But I digress. As I was saying, I just spent a whole afternoon setting up a Facebook page for my online shop The Eclectic Boutique. Many of you may not know that I am 50 birthdays plus. I only mention this because it may garner me a little more sympathy. Got the page set up pictures and everything, I was SOOOOO proud! This is what I learned:
1. Don't set up a new profile ( there are then two of you!) Always wanted to clone myself..
2. If you set up a new profile you don't have any friends (very sad) I think I stole some of my daughters..not sure how THAT happened.
3. When you delete your duplicate persona you have to start ALL over again. Everything. All. of. it.
So I started over , reloaded photos, and got the thing going. Phew!
I can't wait until my four-year-old grandson can help me with this in a few years.

Meanwhile check out my etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/fromnoniwithlove


Have a great week...What are you making this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment